A powerful workshop experience for single believers in waiting.
This workshop uses biblical principles to address themes, issues and questions single adults encounter.
The main goal of this workshop is to prepare single believers for what God has for you during your season of singleness.
As a result of attending you will:
- Learn strategies to strengthen your relationship with God
- Be able to Identity obstacles that have held you back
- Learn practical steps to move forward
- Interact with panelists in panel discussion
- Participate in creative interactive exercises
Location: Mount Zion United Holy Church, 250 Lanefield Road, Warsaw NC 28398
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: December 221st Century Woman presents, "A Celebration of Possibilities"